FS:Rossi BC125's, Voile Switchbacks, Grivel G12's, Brooks Range, LS Trango Alps, Petzl BASIC

It's time to thin out the gear again! All prices include shipping I have a pair of Rossignol BC125's in size 175 mounted with a brand new pair of Voile Switchback bindings. These have the waxless bases and are in fantastic shape: $400.

Grivel G12's, only used for a few climbs: $100.

Brooks Range Brezza, size XL. This is a lightweight insulated jacket designed for temperature regulation. Primaloft insulation with a pertex quantum shell. Near new condition: $60.

Petzl Basic Ascender, racked a few times but never used for anything more than teaching z-drags and hauling. $40.

La Sportiva Trango Alps, I believe size 46.5 (I'm a size 12 and they fit perfectly). These have been on a few long trips but have plenty of life left in them. They are the leather version of the trangos, so they are much more durable than the synthetic versions. They have been well-taken care of and are in great condition: $75 Email me for questions or offers: waring8285 at gmail dot com

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags