FS: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Southwest 3400 Black

For sale: $250 plus shipping... original price was $340

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Backpack: Southwest 3400 / 55liters / Color: black / Weight 32oz / Size: Medium

I've had this bag about 5 months. It's great. Super lightweight. Waterproof. Comfy. I've used it on about 400 miles of the AT and 300 of the CDT and it has proven itself to be waterproof as advertised.

I've taken good care of it. I've washed it two or three times, each time with Dr. Bronner's. I never used any soap with harsh detergents or chemicals.

It's in great shape. No holes or rips. No damage. Looks new.

I actually much prefer the black version to the white version because the black maintains its new look, whereas the white looks dirty after a few weeks of use. I know because I've had both.

I absolutely love this pack, but I'm selling it because I realized that I am not an ultralight hiker. So I'm going to upgrade to the Southwest 4400, which is the largest pack HMG offers. I can't think of anything negative to say about it or anything that is wrong with it, just that I want a bigger pack so that I can hold more stuff.

I'm glad to send pics and discuss on phone.

Retail price was $340... I'm asking $250 plus shipping. It only weighs 32oz so shipping won't be that much.
Here is a link to the website with all the specs and details:

https://www.hyperlitemountaingear.com/3400-southwest-pack.html

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags