GEAR DUMP! Priced to sell, like new stuff Jetboil/Primus stoves, Marmot ski pants, Mountain Hardwear, Arcteryx, and more! Need to sell!

I am unloading a ton of gear, all in good or great shape, some of it unused and basically new! I need money and have more gear than I have been using so help me out and get a great deal. Make me reasonable offers, lets work something out! Seriously these prices are neogtiable, don't be afraid to ask! But make it reasonable, please. I'm not giving gear away.

Black Diamond Gridlock carabiner with Petzl Grigri $50 slightly used

2 Omega Screw gate carabiners $10 for both, they are new

JetBoil Stove with French Press set up and two fuel canisters, used 3 times $75

Primus Express Lander (Lightest liquid fuel stove out there right now!) used 2 times comes with pump reflector wind guard Primus pot and lid, pot grabber and stuff sack, pot never used and large primus fuel canister $150 gets the whole set up

Mountain Hardwear GOR TEX gaiters new never used size XL $50

Garmont Tower GTX Pro boots size 14 excellent condition slightly used $150, I am willing to negotiate on these boots, they are great boots just don't fit my funky post broken toes and feet.

Marmot Spire GOR TEX Ski/Mountaineer Bib Pants Size XL, worn 3 times, great waterproof ski/mountaineer pants $130

Gregory Baltoro 70L pack for sale, only used about 5 times, $175, it has a 75L lid with a hid-a-lumbar-pack and a ton of awesome features like a sleeping bag compartment and has a L size frame. Its in awesome shape, I just didn't have time to take a pic of it, make me a reasonable offer and I probably won't turn it down I also have a couple random things for sale including a cannondale caad5 fixed gear bicycle with thomson dura ace and easton components and a Chrome Berlin Messenger bag both in awesome shape pics upon request bike I was hoping for $500 and $150 for the bag

Email or responding to this add works best, you can text me if you have an iPhone and iMessage because my service is spotty and mostly works on the Wifi so here in my number

five41fiveone9089zero

Thanks for looking! Buyer pays shipping and handling fees