FS: Sleeping Pads (Nemo Zor and Thermarest Prolite Plus Women's)

I’m selling two sleeping pads. Please PM me with any questions.

Thermarest Prolite Plus Women’s: this pad was purchased 3-4 years ago (I can’t find an exact date) and has been used approx 30 nights. It has never had any punctures or leaks. The top-side has some body oil stains. The bottom-side is clean. This pad is approx 20” wide by 66” tall and is very warm with an R-value > 4. It weighs 21.3 oz on my scale. I am selling the sleeping pad only (no stuff sack, no patch kit). I’m asking $30 shipped CONUS.

Nemo Zor (size Short): this pad was purchased in December 2012 and has been used approx 25 nights. It has never had any punctures or leaks, however, the valve became difficult to close in late 2015. I contacted Nemo and they sent me a new valve which I installed following their instructions. I have not had any issues with the new valve yet. The top-side of the pad has some staining from body oils, and some of the silicone grip strips on the bottom-side have peeled off. The pad is 48” long and it weighs only 9.4 oz on my scale. I don’t know the R-value, but I have been warm on this pad down to about 25F. I am selling the sleeping pad only (no stuff sack, no patch kit). I’m asking $30 shipped CONUS.

Top of the Thermarest Prolite Plus:

Bottom of the Thermarest Prolite Plus:

Top of the Nemo Zor:

Bottom of the Nemo Zor:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags