Brand New YMG Cirriform 1 SW, SO Divide, Zpacks Wind Shirt, and lots more!

Hello all,

Today I am selling quite a few things. I recently did a CT section hike, about 300 miles, which was amazing! It was also illuminating in many ways, and I found out more about what I preferred in my gear than ever before. SO, as I replace gear to fit that new mindset/view, I have quite a bit of very well cared for items for sale.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Apologies for my terrible camera skills!</span>

First is my BRAND NEW Yama Mountain Gear Cirriform 1 SW. I really like the shelter, so much so that it inspired me to go with a tarp/inner combo from YMG instead. This tent is very spacious, and easy to set up; after a few practice pitches, I found myself comfortable setting it up, and could do so quickly (definitely under 5 minutes). Nothing wrong with it at all, the only thing I’ve done with it is test pitch it a few times. Save $100 and lead times on this amazing shelter! I only have a picture of it in a stuff sack, but it obviously looks exactly like the one on their webpage minus the huge logo on the side (https://www.yamamountaingear.com/cuben-fiber-cirriform-sw-1p/). Weight comes in at 21.6 oz.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”> Asking $500 shipped/PP’d.</span>

Next, is my gently used Seek Outside Divide. This is in XPac 42, so it’s bombproof. I have the size L belt, and 2″ extensions installed. The extensions are easy to take out if that doesn’t fit your torso size. It also comes with 2 matching hipbelt pockets. This pack is very comfortable at carrying a little heavier loads. During my hike I was carrying 30-35 lbs. very comfortably; it’s pretty much a perfect pack for carrying heavier loads like I did, or even beyond to 40-45 lbs. in comfort that I haven’t felt on other packs, especially for the light weight penalty. It has been used somewhere between 20-25 nights and I am extremely careful with my gear, so this thing still looks like new. Based on the build quality and materials, I think the Divide will last for many, many, many miles. Weight comes in at 52 oz (3.25 lbs) for pack with all straps, and 5.4 oz for both hip bockets (2.7 oz each). (https://seekoutside.com/divide-4500-ultralight-backpack/)

Spent $400 altogether on the pack/hipbelt pockets. <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Asking $275 shipped/PP’d. </span>

Next is my Zpacks Ventum Wind Shell Jacket, size Large. Looks brand new, worn only a few times, has spent most of it’s life very loosely stuffed (I don’t believe in compression) in a stuff sack. Perfect condition, only reason I am selling is to go with a little more substantial wind shell (Montbell Wind Parka). Spent $115, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>asking $65 shipped/PP’d. </span>

Next, a new, never used, HMG Large Pillow Stuff Sack. Only ever tested it out in my apartment, never even slept on. This is a great little accessory, I kinda bought it on a whim, then decided I didn’t really need it. Mine weighs in at 1.7 oz, over the claimed weight of 1.4 oz. Paid $45, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>asking $30 shipped. </span>

Lastly, I have some random shorts. I bought a whole bunch to try out and these didn’t work for me, but they might work well for you. I’ve only tried them on, and they’re cheap! I just don’t want them taking up space here.

Patagonia Strider Pro, “True Teal” color, 5″ inseam, XL. Only tried on. Paid $45, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>asking $28 shipped</span>

Brook Sherpa 5″ inseam, XL. Only tried on. http://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us/mens-sherpa-5in-short/210824.html?kclickid=990a6aec-f266-4852-8d95-e8227ba3cbe6&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgb3OBRDNARIsAOyZbxBmZgve2PLAZQEZNLCDgBAyeo9NC65x2q-MXW2xn1XThxzbQ_KevRoaAjQuEALw_wcB Paid $28, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>asking $15 shipped.</span>

UnderArmour Transport 2-in-1 Shorts, XL, these are interesting shorts. It’s basically a compression short covered by a 3″ outer short with lots of pockets. I do like them, but found I liked my Rabbit Daisy Dukes the best and want to sell these. The website shows what they are better: https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-transport-2-in-1-shorts/pid1289324-408

Paid $65, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>asking $35 shipped.</span>

Let me know if you have any questions! PM me for quickest response. Thanks for looking and have a great day!