FS: Family Gear Sale

Family Gear Sale. Also selling a bunch of fly-fishing gear (Waders, rods and the works) so feel free to PM if you want to see any of that.  Buyer pays shipping.  Local pick up also an option, I'm in Boston right now and will be in SLC, the fishers, and Indian Creek starting the first week of November and can bring along any of this whatever.

Boots/shoes:

-40below Purple Haze over boots size xl (recommended for – Only a couple of days on them, my boots ended up being toast enough for the trip) - $90

-40below Synthetic booties - $30

-REI Cabiniste Down booties size says MXL (not sure what that is about but they fit me and Im a 11) - $10

-La Sportiva Solution Size 41, Blown toe- $30

-La Sportiva Solution 37.5, usable but could use a resole - $35

-Evolve Defy 42.5 -  $25

-Mad rock 41 loco - $20

-La Sportiva Solutions ,the purple ones, size 42 - $45

-5.10 Rocklands shoes, Size 44 - $40

-EMS Moccasins I am a mens size 10 streets shoe and they fit me.  The top Velcro straps on each side were chewed on by my dog. - Free just pay shipping

-La Sportiva Trango Extreme EVO Light GTX (Silver Bullet) Boots, Size 45 -  $150

Gear:

-Raven Ice Axe 60cm – $50

-Crampons, Frankensteined m10 heel and Petzl Sarken fronts  - $70

-Petzl Elios Helmet size 2 (53-61cm) - $20

-Rope-Sterling Ion II 70m 9.4 Dry treated, Used but still has life - $70

-Petzl Sama harness small (light use was way to small for my brother with winter pants, would fit if your waist is sub 30”)- $30

-Edelweiss Harness Medium - $15

-Wild Country Medium Harness - $15

-Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness No size tag but I think medium (It fits my 32 waist with generous room on either side)- $40

-Petzl Tandem pully - $25

-VooDoo pokadot chalkbag - $5

-Black Diamond, black chalkbag - $5

-Beer keg tap - $10