FS Quilts - JRB, Clark, NF

Orange JRB 2.jpg Green JRB 8.jpg Green JRB 6.jpg Green JRB 4.jpg Green JRB.jpg Blue Kazoo 4.jpg Blue Kazoo 2.jpg Blue Kazoo 5.jpg Zliner 4.jpg zliner 1.jpg Harley Davidson special JRB top quilt. No stuff or storage sack. 24.8 oz on my scale. About 35* rating. I bought this quilt used so I'm not sure how much use it's had, but it is in very good shape. I used it 4 nights, always with base layers and socks. I emailed Jack at JRB before I bought it to verify the special run and and this was his reply: "Yes, we made them. About 35 sounds right. They are 86” long by 61” wide. They have a 1” baffle, they’re filled with 750 or 800 FP down (don’t remember), and weigh about 1.5 lbs. Regards, Jack Myers Jacks ‘R’ Better LLC 328 Old York Hampton Hwy, Ste C Yorktown, Virginia 23692 (800) 595-0413 www.jacksrbetter.com Asking $150 shipped ************************************************** ************ Green JRB Katahdin top quilt. Awesome quilt for larger person, or even 2 smaller people. Weighs 40oz on my scale. Not sure on rating, but I have used it in mid 20s and was almost too warm, so maybe 10*? It does have a tab at each corner to attach suspension to use as an underquilt. It is in perfect condition, like new. Used twice as top quilt and twice as underquilt (all 4 were dry, cold conditions). Stored uncompressed. Delivery date May 2012 on tag. Here is the discription from JRB website: The JRB Family of Large Quilts are outdoor/indoor multiple use quilts filled with high quality goose down. Each includes a draw string on each end and omni-tape sewn the full length of each 85″ side enabling forming a full sleeping bag. At 85” x 61” they are huge yet weigh between 30 and 36 ounces, depending on the model. The Katahdin is a winter quilt, baffled to 3 inches and over stuffed to achieve 3.5 inches of loft. It packs to 8 inches in diameter by 11 inches tall and is a soft package that will mold around other items in your pack. New these are $349 plus shipping/tax. I'm asking $300 shipped. ************************************************** ************ Older, down, North Face blue kazoo converted into top quilt (most of zipper and hood removed). This was my 1st top quilt and has seen some mileage. 2 good patch jobs (see pics) was rated at 15*, still seems about right. 20" of zipper remain. 600+ FP, about 75" long, 57" wide at shoulders. Closed and tight foot box. Total weight in stuff sack 34.65 oz. asking $100 shipped ************************************************** ************ Like new Z-liner for a Clark NX-250. I tried it a couple times for practice hangs in the back yard. I can text/email pics on request. New $189 + shipping. I'd like $150 shipped inconus. ************************************************** ************ PayPal only First "I'll take it" gets it. All quilts are well cared for and from a smoke and pet free home. Any questions, just ask. If I can't figure out how to post pics I will happily email them to you. Thx, Mike