FS: Black Diamond Aspect Climbing Shoes PRICE DROP!

Selling a brand new, never worn pair of (not yet released) BD Aspect climbing shoes, size 41.5 (8.5)

Priced to sell: $80 shipped (MSRP $140)

I was chosen to test these sick trad climbing shoes out before they are released, and I was super excited to buy them. Unfortunately, upon trying them on for the first time, I have discovered that they are too narrow for my flintstone foot. (I have a EE square shaped foot).  I was stoked on these shoes from when they were first announced, but unfortunately they aren't going to work out for me. My loss and your gain. 

Mountain project won't let me upload more pictures, so I made an album of them in the link below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ufldt2XOt37a2B2C3

Per Black Diamond:

"Built to handle endless splitters of the Creek, cragging days at City of Rocks, and the notorious slabs of Little Cottonwood Canyon, the Aspect is an engineered trad climbing machine. Designed with fine, durable leather, our innovative NeoFriction Force molded rubber and an Engineered Knit Technology tongue, this flat-lasted, slightly asymmetrical lace-up is perfect for plugging gear at the cliff."

Features

• Neutral, flat last for all day cragging comfort
  • 4.3mm NeoFriction Edge rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight
  • Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability, comfort and extra padding for crack climbing
  • Internal Lace Protection System for crack climbing
  • Medium-flex midsole adds edging prowess without sacrifcing comfort
  • Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling over when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
  • Highest grade European leather upper
  • Unisex

MSRP: $140
Launch date: October 1, 2017, exclusively at REI. A global release will follow on January 1, 2018.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags