[WTS] Various jackets, sleeping bag, backpacks

Here are photos! Let me know if you need different angles or what not. I am 5'11" and 145lbs for reference of how clothing fits. Prices include shipping to the lower 48, add 3% if you want G&S. Don't like a price? Let's work something out. I don't actually like orange that much, these purchases just worked out that way.

TNF Modem Backpack, black, $25: Pretty old, side compression straps removed. One of the zipper pulls is missing the plastic. Very small hole in one of the mesh bottle pockets. 30L/1850cu in

Mountain Hardwear Flag Backpack, orange, $35: Some scuffs on and slight marks from being used, otherwise no real damage. Pretty damn tough materials and has a lot of internal organization. Overall nice pack. 23L, 1400cu in

Mountain Khakis Quilted Insulated Reversible Jacket, men's small, black plaid/navy, $60: Pretty nice jacket. Synthetic insulation. Worn a handful of times. It is actually reversible and doesn't look goofy either way it's worn. Has a chest pocket on both sides and hip pockets with plaid side out. Some of the fabric on the navy side has pilled some at the seams. Relaxed fit.

Outdoor Research Foray jacket, men's small, red, $75: Pac Lite Gore Tex, full poncho side zippers. Really solid lightweight rain jacket. There are some darker spots on the front I tried to get captured that are from normal wear. The seam tape is all good and I recently reapplied DWR. No damage and OR has one of the best warranties in the business. Just a touch big on me.

GoLite Gauntlet Rain Jacket, men's small, black/gray, $50: decent cooler weather rain jacket. features "3 layer stretch Trinity fabric" and is definitely stretchy. The hood can be removed by zipper and buttons at the front. Nice interior pockets, decent waterproofing. There are a few nicks through the first layer of fabric I took pictures of. Fits just about perfectly.

TNF Scythe Fleece, men's medium, green, $40: warm fleece. Has fuzzy polartec fleece that makes it pretty darn toasty. In good condition, no actual damage. Runs a bit large on me. Great as a layering piece plus it has the "Summit Series" logo so you know it's the best money can buy.

Orvis Flannel, men's medium, green/navy plaid, $25: Was a gift, worn once. It's a nice shirt, not a super thick flannel, but way too big for me.

MontBell Alpine Lite Parka, men's small, "adobe", $110: Fantastic down hooded jacket. Lofts up really well, really warm, and fits me fantastic. The only damage is a small hole from an ember that has tenacious tape on it (pictured). Recently washed with down cleaner. 800 fill down, includes stuff sack. It has always been stored not stuffed so it lofts up well. The big puffy baffles really make this guy great. There are some what look like light grease stains (from food) that are on the front that slightly darken the fabric that are kind of visible in one photo. Hard to get them to show up. 14.2oz

Stoic Vamp 15 Down Sleeping bag, men's regular, orange, $110: Stoic, Backcountry.com's old brand, made a pretty damn decent bag. This guy is rated at 15 degrees and is in excellent condition. 650 fill down, microlight pertex, and 2lb8oz. Includes stuff sack and normal bag. Lofts up nicely, also cleaned after last use. Coldest I had it down to was maybe 25. Paired with a silk liner, didn't have an issue. Also has a toe pocket for putting a hot water bottle or something in. Baffle along the zipper and nice hood made for decent sleeps. I have a bit of extra room in it.