FS: Cold weather sleeping bag (MH King Tut, minus 20F), Integral Designs Salathe Bivy, OR gaiters and old skool Marmot one-piece suit

I don't use the following items enough to justify keeping them:

Mountain Hardwear King Tut sleeping bag, long, right hand zip.
Cold-weather, expedition 775 fill-power goose down bag features a water-resistant, windproof and incredibly breathable Conduit(TM) ripstop nylon shell. Performance-cut mummy shape is more efficient by reducing girth at shoulder, hip and lower legs; expandable draft tube provides extra 8" of space. Slant baffle construction keeps down from shifting and creating cold spots; tuck stitching the baffles prevents threads from snagging and breaking. Insulated double draft tube extends to bottom of bag and is not sewn through, eliminating cold spots and preventing heat from escaping. Down-filled hood tube seals in heat around face for added warmth; down-filled draft collar with offset drawcord seals in heat below the shoulders. Side block baffle construction prevents down from shifting. Snag guards prevent fabric from catching in zipper and two-way locking zipper sliders stay in place when venting. Multi-panel contoured footbox gives you plenty of space to keep feet warm; insulated zipper gusset seals in heat at bottom of zipper. Warmth is optimized by differential cut of shell and lining, allowing the down adequate room to expand to its full loft. Tie-in loops stabilize Down Upgrade Liner (sold separately). 

I have had the bag since 2005 and used it once on Denali (kept me very comfortable in 17,000 ft), one other AK Range trip and a few Sierra winter trips. Always stored uncompressed. One smudge on the front (see pic), otherwise excellent condition. 

Looking for $350 plus split shipping from 95008.

Integral Designs Salathe Bivy Sack, Long

Description here: https://www.rei.com/product/629255/integral-designs-salathe-bivy-sack

I got this at one of the REI garage sales in 2004 and used for probably 20 nights or so. No issues whatsoever. I haven't used it at all last few years, been using BD Firstlight...

Looking for $70 and I cover shipping.

Outdoor Research Crocodiles Gaiters, Large

Very good shape, a few nicks repaired with Tenacious tape. Looking for $40 and I cover shipping. 

Finally a historical/hysterical gem, Marmot one-piece Goretex suit, size M.

Don't ask me why I still have it around. Still perfectly usable, it's just that nobody would climb/ski with me if I had this suit on (maybe except last day of skiing but it may be too warm for that...). Fits me well at 5'9, 148lbs.

Free (aka priceless) but you pay for shipping from 95008.

Any questions, feel free to contact me via the site here.