FS: Evolv Cruzer Slip-On Approach Shoes, Evolv Kira Climbing Shoes, Herschel Supply Co. Backpack (NEW)

Evolv Cruzer Slip-ons in Mocha color. Size 7.5. Excellent gently used condition. No smell, tears, rips, holes, etc. TRAX rubber soles have not been worn down much at all.  

These size close to your street shoe size. I get these a half size down from what I wear in street shoes and in the lace-up version (size 8). 

The Cruzer slip-ons are a minimal easy on/easy off approach shoe. Perfect for quickly moving from boulder to boulder or slipping on when it's your turn to belay. I like them because they have the look and comfort of casual sneakers, but are great for approaches and scrambling on rocks.  Also great for routesetting and just as a comfortable shoe to wear to the bars and such.

These shoes retailed for $69

Buy these in excellent condition for only $25 (+ $5 for shipping).  

Evolv Kira climbing shoes in Size 9 Womens/7.5 Mens.  These are the low volume version of the Evolv Kronos shoes.  These are in excellent, gently used condition. There is about 90% of the rubber left. No smell, tears, rips, etc. 

These are fantastic technical all-around climbing shoes for sport and bouldering. I switched from my longtime Five Ten Anasazi VCS to these as they are similar in fit and performance, with added performance features like toe hooking rubber, tighter fitting heel, and more adjustable closure system. 

These retail for $130.

Buy these in excellent condition for only $35 (+$5 for shipping)

Herschel Supply Co. Heritage backpack in Routes/Black colorway. BRAND NEW.

The Herschel Heritage™ backpack features a classic, functional design and a fine regard for detail. 

-Signature striped fabric liner 

-15" laptop sleeve 

-Single front pocket with key clip -Internal media pocket with headphone port 

-Classic woven label 

These Herschel backpacks are really high quality. Brand new from retail stores cost $60. 

Buy this brand new from me for only $15 (+$5 for shipping)

Detail

Tags