Closet Cleanout! OR Down Puffy, Womens NEW OR Softshell Pants, Patagonia Softshell Jacket, Under Armor Heavyweight Baselayer

Items MUST GO!

Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING to domestic 48

Mens Medium (I am 6'1" 175lb and it fits well) Patagonia Adze Softshell 2 layer hooded jacket. Great Jacket, I used it a few times climbing in the shoulder seasons but little otherwise so still almost brand new. Works well with hemet and side paneling material breathes very well.

$95

Mens Medium Outdoor Research Transcendent Down Sweater. Worn a few times as a midlayer and through the season around town. Love it, just updating to a different layering system that works better for what I plan to be doing.

$100

Womens Medium Outdoor Research Cirque Pants. Brand New. Ordered on accident instead of mens from a European store so returning them wouldve cost too much to ship back. I have the mens of these now and wear them often, good versatility in conditions/temps and pockets are ok.

$100

Mens Medium Under Armor fleece heavyweight baselayer. Great for a day on the frontside slopes or a shady day at the crag in the shoulder season. Retains heat well but dont tour in it.

$20

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags