FS: X-Small MLD Prophet (Upgraded Suspension w/Extras)

PM or email me at ’emmsromo’ @ g m a i l (dot) com

Fist I’ll take it or first to PM with intent to purchase gets the sale.

Payment via PayPal friends and family or add 3%. Price includes Priority Mail shipping.

Mountain Laurel Designs Prophet Pack + Upgraded Suspension + MLD Internal Hydration Sleeve + MLD Shoulder water bottle pocket + MLD Hip belt pocket + Klymit Inflatable back pad + Klymit Pump Valve + Unused Trash Compactor bag

$185 Shipped CONUS (Over $290 dollar value after shipping direct from MLD)

Used in great condition. No damage. Bought new direct from MLD in 2016. There is some pilling of the mesh on straps/hip belt, a tiny bit of sap on the hip belt. I added orange cord locks to the shock cord on the back and on the side pockets for easy low light operation. Other than that no modifications have been made to the stock pack, webbing or structure. The shoulder bottle pocket is as stock.The hip belt pocket is stock in great condition. The internal hydration sleeve is gold/yellow and has the slik clips for hanging inside the pack- I don’t have the straps for making it a shoulder pack but in my opinion they were too small for this purpose anyway. Including an unused trash compactor bag.

Selling for my girlfriend. She loved the design, aesthetics and fit. She enjoys taking comfort/communal items and thus carries a bit too much weight for this pack.