MHW Hoop Dreams 4 / Nothing But Net 4

Mountain Hardware Hoop Dreams 4 / Nothing But Net 4 combo

Got a good deal on these tents when I sent an old tent in for warranty and they gave me a good amount of in-store credit. Together they make one tent, but can also be set up independently. It would fit 4 but due to the shape its more like a roomy 3 person. MSRP for Hoop Dreams is $250 and Nothing But Net is $150 or $200, comes with all stuff sacks/original information, original tent stakes, 7 MSR Groundhog stakes (you need 6 + 1 extra), 2 sets of poles for the hoop, 1 center pole (also designed to use a trekking pole for the center, some guy line and field repair pole pieces. The tent is very waterproof, has been used maybe a dozen times and has little signs of wear. Still fully functional. I was staking out the tent one time and ripped the piece of cord off that holds the stake, it ripped about 1/2″ of the tent corner but I repaired it with tenacious gear tape inside and out and it leaks no water and works perfectly, added a piece of guy line its shown in one of the pictures. The outer fly + inner tent + 1 set of poles and center pole + stakes weighs 88.0 oz. $100 for everything shipped to your door

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags