FS Zpacks Altaplex

This is a catch and release.  I bought this here two months ago for an upcoming JMT through-hike.  It turns out my wife is going for a big chunk of the trip so I need to move to a two person setup.  Here is the original post:

For sale a used Zpacks Altaplex In .51 green cuben.

edit: I think the colour is called olive.

Used for about 30 nights two small repairs form branches and the left slider needs replacing.

Zip closes perfectly with the second slider.

Looking for $399 shipped and PP F&F

******************************************************************************************

I will have photo’s shortly.  The damage is extremely minor and well repaired.  I was VERY happy with the condition when it arrived.  I was a little worried that the price was too good to be true.  He sent the replacement pull with the tape from Zpacks but I honestly was not planning on replacing it since the door functions perfectly with the second pull.  I will sent the replacement pull and tape to whoever gets the tent.  I will sell it for the great deal I got on it:  $350 shipped within the continental US.  I really hate to sell it and it is a hell of a deal at $350.  I simply can’t swing keeping it and a new 2-person tent.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags