FS: 2017 Six Moon Designs Skyscape Trekker, Factory Seam Sealed – Like New

2017 Six Moon Designs Skyscape Trekker, Factory Seam Sealed – Like New

Pictures can be seen at: https://goo.gl/photos/nxWfVtuNQW5KAzhx8

Payment accepted via PayPal Friends and Family $200 Shipped to contiguous 48

Payment accepted via PayPal Goods & Services $207 Shipped to contiguous 48

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>I am selling my 2017 Six Moon Designs Skyscape Trekker SMDSST. It’s in excellent to like new condition, seam sealed by SMD. I never used it for any adventures but I did set it up multiple times in my backyard. I purchased it directly from SMD just about two months ago. I made one modification; I added LineLoc 3’s (LL3) on the front doors so they can be porched also. The current model does not allow you to porch the front doors, only the back doors. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The only reason that I’m selling this tent is because I originally purchased it to get a better look at the tent in general and see if the modification that that I was thinking about would actually work. I would not hesitate to use this as my main tent but I have a Zpacks Duplex as my main tent which, needless to say, is hard to beat. I am also selling because I am moving on to my next project which I will use the funds from this tent sale to purchase the next tent. </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Some of the pictures you will see what looks like LL3’s on some of the other guy out points. Those were not permanent modifications and they have since been removed (using the ribbon LL3’s it for my next project) and the original webbing straps have been added back on the tent. Again there were no modifications to the main guy out points, I removed the webbing added LL3’s on ribbon with a larks head knot. I have since removed those LL3’s and re-threaded the original webbing into the tri-glides so it the tent is original again except for the LL3’s that were sewn into the front doors as mentioned above. (Also see pictures). </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.</span>