FS: huge closet clean-out – Zpacks, Patagonia, MSR, MHW, North Face, etc.

Hello BPL friends, this is my first time posting or selling anything on the forum so please bear with me. I am figuring this out as I go. I did a huge closet clean out and have lots of excellent condition things I want to sell. I have way too much gear at this point and I’m just trying to thin it out. Everything pictured below has been stored properly, indoors, uncompressed, gear is my favorite thing and I treat it as such. Thanks for looking! Sorry for what I know will be a long post with way too many pictures. Also – feel free to make any offers.

Zpacks 20° cuban fiber sleeping bag quilt, 19.2 oz, 3/4 length zipper, custom made with a synch-able foothole on the bottom so you can stick your feet out on hot nights. I purchased this bag originally here for $330. It had been previously used very few times, and I have slept in it under a dozen nights in a tent. It is in excellent condition, dare I say perfect, down is lofty as ever. Cuban fiber is in perfect condition. Two tiny little dirt/stain marks that you may not even be able to see in the last picture. Also comes with a nice ziplock loose stuff sack and a brand new OR ultralight compression sack (3.5 oz). $285 shipped to your door

Mountain Hardware Hoop Dreams 4 / Nothing But Net 4 combo

Got a good deal on these tents when I sent an old tent in for warranty and they gave me a good amount of in-store credit. Together they make one tent, but can also be set up independently. It would fit 4 but due to the shape its more like a roomy 3 person. MSRP for Hoop Dreams is $250 and Nothing But Net is $150 or $200, comes with all stuff sacks/original information, original tent stakes, 7 MSR Groundhog stakes (you need 6 + 1 extra), 2 sets of poles for the hoop, 1 center pole (also designed to use a trekking pole for the center, some guy line and field repair pole pieces. The tent is very waterproof, has been used maybe a dozen times and has little signs of wear. Still fully functional. I was staking out the tent one time and ripped the piece of cord off that holds the stake, it ripped about 1/2″ of the tent corner but I repaired it with tenacious gear tape inside and out and it leaks no water and works perfectly, added a piece of guy line its shown in one of the pictures. The outer fly + inner tent + 1 set of poles and center pole + stakes weighs 88.0 oz. $100 for everything shipped to your door

Patagonia R1 men’s medium great shape, very minimal pilling and a tiny pin size hole in the back. Great shape. $40 plus shipping

Patagonia Snap T men’s medium in great shape, no pilling whatsoever very comfy well taken care of. I’d describe the color as salmon. Very small burn hole in back left shoulder. $35 plus shipping

MSR AC-Bivy, a few years old but never used, not even once. Perfect condition. Still crispy fabric. 16.3 oz. $110 shipped to your door

Blaze orange The North Face Thermoball jacket, men’s medium. Picture makes the color look weird. It’s your typical blaze orange color. Near perfect condition. 15.0 oz. $65 shipped to your door

Kuhl sweater, men’s size large. Great condition. Fits between a large and XL, closer to a large. $50 shipped

Brunton SolarRoll 4.5 watt flexible solar panel, used but like new condition. I don’t have any pictures but can take some if need be. Information can be found online, comes with everything including all cords, adapters, and instructions. $100 plus shipping

66°North down parka, great condition, no signs of wear, this is a super high quality down parka that honestly is usually overkill for me. You will probably never be cold wearing this. Outer shell is a lightweight ripstop with reinforced elbows and shoulders for mountaineering use. Very heavy duty, but pretty light. I can weigh it if anyone is interested. $160 shipped to your door

Thanks for looking.

KC