FS: Five Ten Guide Tennie (NEW), Evolv Cruzer Slip-On Approach Shoes, Evolv Kira Climbing Shoes

For sale are a pair of brand new Five Ten Guide Tennies in Khaki color. Size 7.  These size pretty big as I normally wear a Size 8 street shoe.  

Review: http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/climbing/approach-shoes/five-ten-guide-tennie

"The Five Ten Guide Tennie wins our Editors' Choice award as the best go-anywhere and do-everything approach shoe. This product basically started the approach shoe category 30 years ago, and the small changes over the years have refined its all around performance and shaved off a little weight. The Stealth C4 sole smears better than any other on all types of rock, and the edging ability is top notch as well. We road-tripped all around California and Nevada this winter, and if we could only have one approach shoe for all the diverse climbing areas, it is the Guide Tennie."

These retail for $120. 

Buy these for only $49 (+$10 for shipping).

Evolv Cruzer Slip-ons in Mocha color. Size 7.5. Excellent gently used condition. No smell, tears, rips, holes, etc. TRAX rubber soles have not been worn down much at all.  

These size close to your street shoe size. I get these a half size down from what I wear in street shoes and in the lace-up version (size 8). 

The Cruzer slip-ons are a minimal easy on/easy off approach shoe. Perfect for quickly moving from boulder to boulder or slipping on when it's your turn to belay. I like them because they have the look and comfort of casual sneakers, but are great for approaches and scrambling on rocks.  Also great for routesetting and just as a comfortable shoe to wear to the bars and such.

These shoes retailed for $69

Buy these in excellent condition for only $28 (+ $5 for shipping).  

Evolv Kira climbing shoes in Size 9 Womens/7.5 Mens.  These are the low volume version of the Evolv Kronos shoes.  These are in excellent, gently used condition. There is about 90% of the rubber left. No smell, tears, rips, etc. 

These are fantastic technical all-around climbing shoes for sport and bouldering. I switched from my longtime Five Ten Anasazi VCS to these as they are similar in fit and performance, with added performance features like toe hooking rubber, tighter fitting heel, and more adjustable closure system. 

These retail for $130.

Buy these in excellent condition for only $40 (+$5 for shipping)

Detail

Tags