Ice Climbing Tools, Packs, Shoes, Bags - Lowe Alpine, Black Diamond, Patagonia

I have just relocated and realized that I have WAY too much gear. Im selling the following at the indicated prices plus shipping:

BD Cobra Ice Tools $150 - Older style leashed tools. These were bought new by me five years ago and used very little, ice climbing is scary. Someone cooler than me should get a good deal on some great tools Lowe Alpine Ion 50L Pack $50 - I used this pack for some cragging and alpine approaches, but I recently upgraded and have no further used for it. The pack is in overall good shape, with a few small holes on the front. Includes a compression strap for carrying a rope externally, ice tool holsters and gear loops on the hip belt. Also has a removable foam back sheet for unplanned bivy's. This thing is cavernous, with enough room for three days of bivy gear, food, a rack and a rope. Not sure of the size, but I am 6'1", 165 and it fits me fine. My girlfriend (5'7") has also carried it with no problems.

Patagonia MLC Carry-On $100 - Bought new and used a few times. It has a small spot of bike-chain grease, but is otherwise in brand-new condition. Retails for $159

Womens Muira Lace-Up Climbing Shoes Size 40 $50 - Freshly resoled with 4mm Vibram. A good deal on a good pair of shoes. They ended up getting a bit sloppy in size, and were replaced with a snugger pair.

Maxpedition Gear Padded Electronics Pouch $10 - Small pouch with padded main pocket. Great for protecting an SLR lens, GPS, etc. has MOLLE style attachment loops, as well as a metal snap-lock buckle for attachment. The main pouch is the exact size of a standard wide-mouthed nalgene for scale.