~ KNIFERIDGE SALE ~ Discontinued ~ Patagonias best softshell ever ~ Jackets, Pants, womens and mens ~

** I've decided to create a separate thread because I have so much to sell people were complaining about the photos not loading. This thread is for KnifeRidge models ONLY. All items MINT condition unless otherwise specified **

The KnifeRidge is the best softshell Patagonia has ever made. MSRP is a high $450 and they are currently included in their biggest sale of the year at about $225. All seams taped fully and crafted out of Polartec Powershield Pro fabric. This fabric has a membrane yet STILL breathes like a softshell. (passes the breath test - I would estimate it is approx 10CFM) Blocks precip, rain and snow like a hardshell. It's also very stretchy and my personal choice for just about anything - I love both the pants and jacket so much I've begun hoarding it. It's being discontinued this year because the fabric is too pricey. Get it while it's still here either from me or if you can find it still anywhere else!

1. Mens KnifeRidge pants size medium slightly used, excellent+ condition (Forge grey) - $150

2. Mens KnifeRidge pants size small (black) - $170

3. Womens KnifeRidge pants size medium (black) - $170

4. Men's Kniferidge jacket size small (Electron Blue) $180

5. Women's Kniferidge jacket size medium (Navy Blue) Mint. I actually have two of these. PM me for the photos of the second $180

6. Patagonia womens KnifeRidge pants in size small (Black) - $170

7. Womens KnifeRidge jacket size large (Navy Blue) - $180

8. Patagonia Womens KnifeRidge pants size small (black) - $170

9. Mens KnifeRidge pants size large (Navy Blue) - $170

10. Womens KnifeRidge pants size large (black) - $170

11. Mens KnifeRidge pants size medium (navy blue) - like new $170

12. Womens Kniferidge pants size XL (Black) - $170

13. Patagonia Womens NORTHWALL jacket in size small (Forge Grey). This is basically a KnifeRidge outer (polartec powershield pro) with a fleece interior that looks quite similar to the new alpha direct. MSRP $450. These are NOT made anymore. If you wear insulation under a shell this will save you some weight. Its rare and I've seen multiple threads on here asking Patagonia to bring this amazing piece. Mint condition - $200

I have more than whats just listed here and pictures are all of individual items. I may entertain trades but as they are such popular items (I've sold a ton to happy customers already on here for more $$$) I am not taking any crazy lowballs. Some items MAY have worn wear stamps but have all been hand inspected to be MINT condition unless otherwise specified. All items are covered by Patagonias unconditional guarantee regardless. 

Patagonia is having their biggest sale of the year right now (most items ~50% off) and I am intentionally pricing this well below their stock of KnifeRidge items (if they even have your size....). This model is officially discontinued and you will not be seeing 2018 stock as they are moving to all in house softshell materials (IMHO for budget reasons - there is no better material than Polartec Powershield PRO - don't confuse this with Neoshell or regular Powershell which are COMPLETELY different products. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags