FS: New and used gear. Camalots, aid climbing hooks, carabiners, brass nuts, trekking poles

For sale is an assortment of new and used gear. I have sold quite a bit on MP in the past and ship quickly and with tracking numbers. I accept payment via PayPal or money orders. If you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10 (must be new or near-new), a silent partner, and Moses Tomahawks.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots #1 x2. $42 each.

Black Diamond C4 Camalot .5 (well used) $30. Black Diamond Camalot #1 $32.

Wild Country Friend 2.0. Good condition. Approximately the size of a #1 Camalot. $22.

Set of brass stoppers sizes 1-6. Extra size #1. Have not been aided on. $72.

Black Diamond Stoppers. New with tags. #7, #11 x3. $5 each.

Set of four hooks. Prefer to sell as a set. $52 for the set of four.

Yates Screamers. $8.50 each.

SMC Figure 8. $4.50.

Ortovox 240 light Avalanche Probe. Brand new in bag, tags still attached. $42.

Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork trekking poles. These are top of the line poles that have not seen a lot of use. $115.

Black Diamond Neutrino (purple) carabiner. Brand new. $4.50.

DMM carabiners rack pack. I do not recall the exact model. They are approximately the size of a BD Hotwire, perhaps slightly larger. These were used primarily for racking my cams. $29.

DMM Carabiners. Same model as the rack pack above. $4.75 each.

Omega Pacific Doval carabiners. These were used primarily for racking my cams. $4.50 each.

Assorted carabiners. All are $3 each.

Assorted carabiners. Top left is $4.75. All others are $3.25 each.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags