FS: Sidewinder Ti-Tri, Caldera Cones, Caldera Keg, BD and GG Trekking Poles, Marmot, Simblissity

As I've continued the gear purge I've come across some additional items that I'm looking to offload. All items include shipping CONUS. Personal/gift PayPal preferred.

1. Trail Designs Evernew 900 Sidewinder Ti-Tri - New - SOLD

This set is brand new since right after I bought it I saw the thread for the 400ml Sidewinder and bought that instead. This has a non-stick Evernew 900 pot, cone, 12-10 stove, esbit Graham Cracker with tabs and homemade cozy. It does not have an Inferno insert. I am also not going to sell the pot separately since this came as a set.
2. Foster's Caldera Keg Setup - $45
This is the entire setup, brand new. It comes with the original keg with indent, 12-10 stove, cone, caddy, hand shield,fuel bottle and cup (not pictured), cozy and stuff sack.

3. Extra Caldera Cones
a. First is an Aluminum Heineken keg cone. I switched out my GVP Keineken setup with a titanium cone so this one hasn't seen much use. - SOLD

b. Second is a Titanium Fosters keg cone. This was specially made by Trail Designs. It was used once for a test burn. These go for $45 from TD. I'll also throw in the caddy that they shipped it in. - SOLD

4. Black Diamond Distance FL-Z trekking poles with replaced Gossamer Gear grips. - $100 shipped CONUS
I bought these to have some adjustable poles to set up my mids, but the short tips didn't work so well. They are officially 120 cm long, but they can actually extend to 125cm with no issues. They've only been used in the backyard to experiment with tarp and mid setups before I gave up. They weigh 15.5 ounces and have never seen the trail. The poles were $125 and the add-on grips were $30.

5. Marmot Rain Jacket XXL - Type Unknown - SOLD
I'm not sure which model this is, I believe it might be discontinued. It is non-breathable, with elastic cuffs and a hood. It is packable into its own pocket and weighs 9.5 oz. It is in Like New condition.
6. Rare Simblissity LevaGaiter, Size Large - $20
Unused Simblissity LevaGaiters. they were a bit too tight for my large ankles so I went with Dirty Girl gaiters instead.