FS: Lightheart Gear Duo NEW (previous model)

I believe I traded somebody here for this shelter. It ended up in a box, that just got unpacked from a move 3 years ago. The tent is in NEW condition, however it is the model that came before the current one with the vent at the top.

This model does include their “removable awning” option, which is no longer offered. It includes a carbon fiber pole to support the awning as well. Both the awning and pole can be left home if not desired. The way this works is, the awning zips into the existing zippers on the door, effectively making it a larger piece of material which can be set up to provide wide open views from inside the tent while still having protection from rain/drizzle. Without the awning, both the front and rear fly are the same size (same as the latest model’s rear-fly).

The weight on my scale is 41 oz, which includes the stuff sack, porch, and pole. The pole is 1.1 oz, I didn’t get a weight on the porch itself, I’d guess an ounce maybe.

This is silnylon. It has NOT been seam sealed.

I looked the tent over carefully and the only issue I was able to find is, one of the loops that hooks the toggle on the mesh door (to hold open when rolled up) has pulled free at one end. It can still be used with minor ingenuity. In the photos below I used it without any problem. This would be a 5 minute fix for someone handy with needle and thread, or leave it as is. Otherwise all is good and I took a few random photos of zippers and seams to show the excellent condition.

I am asking $250, which includes shipping in the CONUS.

the best way to reach me is EMAIL >>>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags