FOR SALE: Arcteryx, DAS, LS Testarossa 45, BD Viper, Ice tools, Marmot 8000m, more PRICE DROPS obo

All prices include shipping to lower 48.

Quck Reference
NEW La Sportiva Testarossa 45 - $120
NEW Black Diamond Viper Adze - $170
USED Patagonia DAS Parka XL - $90
USED Arcteryx Gamma MX Pants MED/TALL - $150
USED Camp/Cassin X-Alp Hammer/Adze Pair (inc leashless grips) - $200
USED Marmot 8000m Jacket and 8000m Pants Large Red - $600
USED La Sportiva Xplorer Approach low 46.5 - $50

Payment and stuff
Prefer Venmo, but I don't mind PayPal F&F.  However you want to pay I can probably work something out.
I'm in the Boston area and can shave a few bucks off for any local pickup.
Not really interested in trades unless you've got a WM or FF 6'6" -25 or -40. Thanks!

Now lets get to the goods:

Patagonia DAS Parka - $90 shipped
Size: XL
Color: Green
Condition: Like New
Days out: ~8
Why I'm selling: Fit is too big/boxy for me, got a trimmer belay parka

La Sportiva Testarossa - $120 shipped
Size: 46.5
Condition: New with box
Days out: a few trial climbs indoors
Why I'm selling: A little small, and I like my Miura VS’s more. These don’t see any use.

Arcteryx Gamma MX Pants - $150 shipped
Size: Medium TALL
Condition: Used, 3 crampon pokes, a few blemishes (see photos)
Days out: ~9
Why I'm selling: Too baggy for me, I'm a small/tall. Would trade for smalls. Happy to patch the poke holes with tenacious tape but I only have black tape. If you're a seam-grip kinda person, or if you have grey tape and that's your thing, I'll leave it for you to DIY, just let me know!

New Black Diamond Viper Adze - $170 shipped
Condition: Brand New
Days out: 0
Why I'm selling: Was looking for a set for a while, but I found a deal on another set and moved in a different direction with tools.

Camp/Cassin X-Alp Hammer/Adze Pair - $200 shipped
Comes with bonus 2 trigger rests, 2 leashless grips (X-Dry with leashless spikes, currently mounted), X-Alp grips (classic/plunging), adze to make an alpine pair.
Condition: lightly used
Days out: ~10
Why I'm selling: Got too many tools, these never really make it out so let's get them in the hands of someone who can love them.

Marmot 8000m Jacket and Pants - $600 shipped
Size: Large
Color: Red
Warmth: Out of this world
Condition: lightly used
Why I'm selling: Some hopes and dreams fall through, and the trip I'd planned to use these for isn't going to happen. Hate to part with these, but fast and light smaller adventures are waiting, and these are just taking up space. Not upset if they don't sell quickly. Awesome set, very clean.

Jacket Front

Jacket Inside

Jacket Back

Jacket Cuff

Pants Back

Pants Front

Pant Cuff

Pant Cuff - So clean!

USED La Sportiva Xplorer Approach low 46.5 - $50
Size: 46.5
Color: Green.Grey
Condition: Used
Why I'm selling: They climb well but they're a little small so my toes are crunched. Find myself using all day shoes and trail runners more than approach shoes.