FS: Five Ten Quantum US10.5/EUR44; Excellent Condition; 5 days of use. $75 OBO

I am selling my almost new Five Ten Quantum climbing shoes because they are too small for me. The shoes were purchased for me as a gift on sale and cannot be returned to the store. The person buying them did not know my exact size/how I like to size my climbing shoes.   The shoes' size is US10.5/EUR44.   I have worn the shoes for 1 week / 5 days ways worth of sport climbing at the New River Gorge in West Virgina. They have about 6-7 hours of total time on the wall/rock on them. They are in excellent condition with no defects present. They have wear/tear present that you would expect after 5 long days of hard climbing being done in them.   

The Quantum shoes have extreme edging performance and provide a lot of foot support on tough problems with microscopic foot features. Their downturned toebox/attitude helps feet stay on holds while climbing in overhung terrain. They also smear pretty well due to their excellent platform design. The sole is stealth C4 rubber.   This is what the Five Ten website has to say about them:  

PRODUCT DETAILS

For the redevelopment of the classic Quantum, we worked with the Huber brothers, Alex and Thomas, to develop an all-around performance shoe for any climbing setting. We started with a Stealth® C4™ outsole, the Hubers tackle a diverse range of climbs with many different angles and rock textures and C4™ is our most versatile compound. The shoe has a stiff midsole and lined Clarino synthetic upper, so it stays comfortable for extended periods of wear. The tongue is a perforated ariaprene, which conforms to the foot and provides unmatched breathability. The Quantum is built on a new last; it is slightly downturned and a bit wider than our traditional downturned lasts allowing your foot to sit in a more natural position.    Features:

• Stealth® C4™ rubber outsole (4.2mm)
  • Lined, synthetic Clarino upper ‐ No stretch
  • Speed lace closure system
  • Wider last
  • Ariaprene tongue
  • Stiffness ‐ Stiff

Here is a link to their backcountry page, so you can check out some reviews:

https://www.backcountry.com/five-ten-quantum-climbing-shoe

Overall, I feel like I this shoe, I just need them in size 11.

Asking $75 OBO shipped.

Detail

Tags