FS: Kelty Galactic Down Bag...THE PERFECT TQ OR UQ AS IS...OR EASY FULL CONVERSION!!

I purchased this 600 goose down bag with the intent to have it converted to TQ...but then remembered I can's sew and couldn't find someone to do it as easily as I thought I would.... For lots of reasons THIS BAG IS PERFECT FOR HAMMOCKER AS A TOP QUILT OR UNDERQUILT.....RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!!! Please read entire posting and reviews etc and you will see why so ideal for hammocker....even without converting.... $85 shipped CONUS... As a bag gets nothing but rave reviews: A hammock person must read this review...this guy used it as a Hammock Sock...loved it!!!!!! http://www.backpackgeartest.org/revi...erek%20Hansen/ it is really ideal for conversion to TQ....it is like 90% there already... I have overlaid my new acquisition(Hammock Gear Burrow 20) for reference to how perfect and easy to cut and convert...and for loft...equal to or better!!! or a hammock user can use as is.... Why perfect for hammocker: Opens completely flat for use as TQ, or much easier to convert than a mummy bag Baffle design not sewn through...no cold spots Light already at exactly 2.5 lbs...if you choose to convert I assume a weight of about 1 lb 9 oz or so.... Already has draw string in neck to cinch closed like TQ top Already zips part way closed to "form footbox" without converting see tag...water resistant shell When down is shifted to area that would be left after conversion,is about 3+ inches I have included a few photos illustrating above points: Hammock Gear Burrow overlay... Loft comparison, the bag for sale is the Grey: Formed foot box by zipping half way and fold: comes with storage bag and tags:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags