[WTS] ULA Circuit, Thermarest ProLite, REI Down Jacket, GoLite Sleeping Bag.

-Great Condition ULA Circuit, with some things cut down. Medium Torso/Medium Hip belt. I have cut some of the excess straps to save weight, including the trekking pole/ice pick loops. The side compression straps remain stock. This puts the circuit below stock weight, although I have not weighed it myself. Bladder sleeve not included. Selling because I am a size Large torso. Price - 180$

-NEW Thermarest Prolite (size Regular). I punctured my last prolite after many comfortable nights on the trail, and thermarest sent me a brand new one. selling this because I own a Z-lite that I enjoy. price - 70$

-BRAND NEW (Tags still on) REI Down jacket, 650 fill. size XL. Navy Blue. I ordered a large and was sent an XL, so now the savings are passed on to you. selling for 5 dollars less than I paid for it. - 45$

-Used Go Lite Laze Synthetic Fill 20 degree bag. Weighs 2 lb 9 oz. This is a fantastic bag that has kept me warm on many cold nights. Navy blue, left zip. No holes or punctures, and still in great condition. Selling because I upgraded to a quilt. Selling for 80$ because I don't really want to part with this bag.

Accept paypal F&f or business, you pay shipping. Thanks!

Will have pictures up soon