FS: Zpacks Altaplex / Customized Zimmerbuilt Quickstep

Hello – I’m attempting to let go of a few favorites here:

1. Zpacks Altaplex – .51 DCF Blue.  Bought from here, after being used a total of 2 nights.  I have since used it only on an overnight.  This tent is in great shape with minimal use.  Does not come with the door toggles or linelocs outside of the apex stake out point, HOWEVER, I have procured 9 linelocs with Zpacks recommended guy line and a door toggle from Zpacks, which have yet to be attached and it does include their door hook which newer models did not.  Will include this in shipment for you to decide if you want to attach.  If you need stakes, I can include a mix of vargo aluminum shepards and some mini groundhogs.  I’m letting this one go, as I’m becoming much more interested in tarps for 3 season.  $500 CONUS shipped – Venmo or PayPal FF.
  2. Custom Zimmerbuilt Quickstep – New and unused.  I got this for my wife so we could UL together, however, she has since decided that she definitely prefers a proper frame and hip belt (can’t win ’em all).  I would actually use this for myself, but I am very happy with my Palante Simple Pack.  Additions – Chris was nice enough to add padding to the shoulder straps, a removable sternum strap, waist belt (for stability) and a toggle for trekking poles/ice axe.  This all makes for a great UL pack.  I paid $200, asking $175 CONUS shipped, Venmo or PayPal FF.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags