FS: Full Hammock Set-up

I will try to describe everything as best as possible, if you have any questions or need pictures let me know and I will try to get back to you within a day or two. I’d really like to not break up this stuff. I’d like to get $300 shipped for this set-up.

Hammock: 11ft Gray 1.0 Hexon netless hammock with black zing-it fixed ridgeline and a ridgeline organizer, also comes with two sided stuff sack (black with red zing-it cord)

Hammock Suspension: 6ft tree straps with aluminum toggles, 6ft? red Amsteel whoopie slings

Tarp: Simply Light Designs Asym Tarp: made from Gray 1.1 SilPoly, comes with stuff sack and two ~5ft sections of red reflective guyline attached.

Tarp Suspension: 20ish ft of black zing-it, Dutchware Gear Wasp and Dutch Hook, with prusik knots and two mini biners for the tarp.

Fronky Style bugnet: small rip by one ridgeline closure, shouldn’t be a big deal to repair (leaving it unrepaired to allow repair method of choice)

HammockGear 30* Pheonix: Great condition, from year 2011, comes with nite ize double biners and a silnylon stuff sack.