For Sale... Winter Is Coming - Belay Jackets, Arcteryx, Wild Things, Patagonia, Ice Axe + Some climbing shoes!

Cleaning out the closet to make room for the newly moved in girlfriend. Bunch of older stuff in great condition looking for new homes, all prices are negotiable. More items to come in the next few days. Prices do not include shipping from Denver (local pickup is better, but will ship most things).

Wild Things Makalu Down Parka Sz. Large ($75) - This thing is seriously warm. Like, obscenely warm. I think that it might actually be physically impossible to be cold while wearing it. Also, can withstand small caliber munitions and slashing weapons, it's that tough.

Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Sz. Small ($75) - Older model with triangular stretch pieces around the cuffs. In great condition, super warm and cozy, but works well for moderate output in cold temps too. Classic synthetic jacket from a great company!

Patagonia Apastron Hoody Sz. Large ($75) - Great tough synthetic puffy, 200g of Primaloft Eco insulation with a Gore Windstopper shell. Have used this for some belay duty as well as lift served skiing and it has performed admirably through it all. In great condition, some small dirt staining but nothing major.

NW Alpine Fast & Light Pants Sz. Large ($40) - Super lightweight but durable softshell pant with a craaaaazy amount of stretch. Minimalist design with a single thigh pocket. I modified these to fit a smaller waist by sewing little pleats in the waistband, so that it fits a low 30s waist, but they are easily taken out to fit like a true size large as well. Due to the stretch, these would probably still fit a 34-36 waist anyway without any changes!

Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe 72cm ($45) - Barely used, some light scuffing, just have others I use more often!

Tenaya Inti Sz. 40 3/4 ($50) - Like new, wore a few times but the fit just doesn't work with my busted up toes.

Tenaya Iati Sz. 42 ($50) - Not quite like new but a ton of life left. Given to me by a Tenaya rep as a replacement for a pair of Oasi but don't fit me as well as those did so they just don't see the use they deserve.