FS: 2 kids sleeping bags – The North Face Tigger 20 degree sleeping bag

I have two The North Face Tigger kids sleeping bags for sale. Both were bought new for my son and daughter to use and have both been used for a few nights per year for the last 6-7 years. Daughter’s bag (the green one) has probably been used less than 15 nights ever. Son’s bag (red one) has thankfully seen quite a bit of use over the years. Both bags are still in great condition and have many years of life left in them. Hopefully they can provide many more fun nights in the backcountry for your kids as they have mine. Unfortunately, at 11 and 13 years old they have both outgrown them and are now getting upgraded to new quilts.

Bags are rated to 20 degrees, although low 30s degrees seemed to be the cutoff to where my kids got cold. Both bags each weigh 2 pounds 1 ounce. One is a lime green color and the other is red. The red one is the older style while the lime green one is the newer style (red one was bought first and lime green one was bought about a year later). I think the original MSRP was around $100. Both have been stored properly in the original mesh storage bags from TNF in a non-smoking home. Dogs are in the house but bags have been stored in garage away from dogs.

$55 each shipped CONUS, or $100 for both shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags