FS: HH Explorer Deluxe Package - including insulation - ~55% off

OK, so I decided that I don't need four hammocks. One has to go, along with its associated accessories. This is a pretty complete setup being sold as a package deal. Your package includes all of the following (new prices shown, for the price I'm asking, see the bottom of this post): Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Classic Asym hammock (new: $219.95) Hennessy Hex Rainfly 70D Polyester (new: $79.95 if purchased separately) Hennessy 42" x 2" Polyester Tree Hugger straps (new: $9.95 if purchased separately) HammockBliss Extra Long (106" x 1.5") Tree Straps (new: $19.50) Hennessy Snakeskins XL (new: $19.95) Hennessy SuperShelter 4-Season Insulation System #2 (new: $149.95) Space Blanket (new: $4.99) Hennessy OverCover #2 (new: $39.95) AHE Kick Ass Quilts Potomac Underquilt (Olive Color) (new: $189.99) Discussion: This is like parting with an old friend. My trusty HH has been keeping me comfortable for about 300 nights over the past five and a half years. Many, many good times therein. It even has a name! My (then 11-yo) daughter named it "Vortex". So the hammock itself is in fantastic condition. This is 100% functional and appears nearly new. Actually, it's been upgraded -- I changed out the ridgeline with an adjustable 1/8" Amsteel Blue ridgeline (presently set to the OEM 113"). Further, I upgraded the suspension to 1/8" Amsteel Blue and added 1/8" Amsteel Blue continuous loops for flexibility (easy to switch out suspension systems). I'll include the OEM suspension in case you want it. I'd be glad to switch it out to Whoopie Slings or I'll try to set it up with any other suspension system you want - I want you to be happy! I'm offering it for 75% off because of how much it has been used. The Hex rainfly is likewise 100% functional. It has no leaks and has kept me completely dry in many storms (I've never gotten a single drop of rain in/on the hammock). It is huge! Its guy lines are getting a bit worn and it has a few discolorations as might be expected from a well-used tarp. But it is 100% functional and will perform great for many more years. This is included with the HH. You are getting two sets of TreeHugger straps. I'm including both the pair of 42" x 2" straps that came with the HH and I'm throwing in a spare pair of longer Hammock Bliss straps for free. Both are 100% functional, but have some discolorations, as might be expected from well-used straps. This is included with the HH. You're getting a pair of XL SnakeSkins. These are in new condition. I'm offering them for 20% off because of how new they are. Also we have the Hennessy SuperShelter 4-Season Insulation System #2. This consists of the UnderCover (old style) and UnderPad. These have kept me adequately warm for five and a half years (down to 18F once!). They are 100% functional, but frankly getting somewhat worn, which is why I'm offering them at 75% off. You can either use these, the AHE KAQ Potomac UQ, or both in conjunction to keep you warm. You will be warm! The Hennessy OverCover is in new condition. It has been used exactly once. I'm offering it for 20% off because of how new it is. The Space Blanket is supposed to be used in conjunction with the SuperShelter (i.e., between the hammock and the UnderPad). It is in new condition. But I'm throwing it in for free! The AHE Kick Ass Quilt Potomac UQ is in new condition. It is the Olive color. It was designed specifically to fit Hennessy hammocks. It has been used exactly twice. It's been stored uncompressed in a non-smoking pet-free home. I'm offering it for 20% off because of how new it is. You can use this either by itself, in conjunction with the UnderCover/UnderPad, or just use the UnderCover/UnderPad -- lots of flexibility -- but one way or another, you will be warm! Everything except the HammockBliss Tree Huggers and the Space Blanket are in their original packaging. Your Price: HH Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic: $219.95 minus 75% = $54.99 HH Hex Rainfly 70D: included HH 42" x 2" Tree Hugger straps: included HH SnakeSkins XL: $19.95 minus 20% = $15.96 HH Supershelter: $149.95 minus 75% = $37.49 HH OverCover: $39.95 minus 20% = $31.96 HammockBliss TreeHugger Straps: $19.50 minus 100% = $0 Space Blanket: $4.99 minus 100% = $0 AHE Kick Ass Quilt Potomac: $189.99 minus 20% = $151.99 Total: $644.28 minus 54.6% = $292.39 Plus $18.35 Shipping to CONUS (9 pounds, 14.2 oz) Grand Total $310.74 So that's it -- a pretty complete system that will keep you comfortable, dry, and warm. This is really good stuff at a huge discount that is looking for a good home. May you enjoy it as much as I have! Who will give this great stuff a good home? P.S. Sorry that I don't have a digital camera. The stuff basically looks like it looks in the various links above (any exceptions are noted in the discussion above). The links give both pictures and detailed info for each item.