[WTS] The North Face Women's Cat's Meow, Black Diamond Ultra Mountain Carbon Z poles (100cm)

Pictures

Sleeping bag: The North Face Women's Cat's Meow, regular, 20F/-7C. I think the max height recommended for this bag is about 5'6", but I can't find the specs for this model online anymore. I want to say it's around 3 lbs. The temp rating is accurate to conservative - I have never been cold in this bag, even in the low 20sF. I purchased the bag in 2014 and used it on a few trips before switching to a quilt last year. It's been stored uncompressed in the included mesh bag and comes with a compression bag as well. Asking $100 shipped.

Trekking poles: Black Diamond Ultra Mountain Carbon z-poles, 100cm fixed length. These are about 1.5-2 years old and in great shape. The snow baskets and regular baskets are included. I got a new tent that requires adjustable length poles so no need for these now. Asking $50 shipped.

If you're in the Southern California area, I'm happy to knock $10 off the price of either item for pickup.