LHG Solong 6/Mountain Hardwear 45º Ultralamina Sleepingbag & Platypus 2L Gravityworks

Hi all,

Selling some gear that hasn't been seeing any action recently. All items are in great shape and have been used with care. See more below:

LightHeart Gear Solong 6 - $190

This tent has been sitting in my gear bin for too long, and it's too good to just sit there. This is a palatial tent for one. I'm 6'1" and have so much room. The tent was purchased a few years ago, and while it does have the top vents, it was before LHG added the stays to keep the vents open. I've never had condensation issues with it. Tent was seam sealed by me. No rips or damage. I don't have pictures of it set up on hand, but a quick Google search will help that. Weighs just under 2lbs. on my scale. Color is grey/green. Need two trekking poles to setup (not included), or poles can be purchased from LHG.

Mountain Hardwear 45º Ultralamina Sleeping Bag - $80

Great lightweight summer bag. No rips, stains, smells, etc. Has always been stored in a closet inside the mesh storage bag. Compresses down to about the size of a Nalgene bottle. The right side as a 1/4 zipper and the left has a 3/4 zipper to cut down on weight. 86" long as the tag indicates. I'm 6'1" and fit perfectly in it. Bought this a few years ago for ~$140. Weighs 28oz on my scale.

Platypus 2L Gravityworks Bottle Kit - $45

Awesome water filter. Let gravity do its thing – no pumping or squeezing necessary. I think I only used this filter on 2 or 3 weekend trips, so the filter has plenty of life left in it. Bought this a few years ago and it currently retails for $99. Weighs 7.3oz on my scale. This kit just has the dirty bag. I think I lost some of the adapters, but the blue adapter in the picture works for Smart Water bottles/soda bottles.

Shipping to CONUS 48 only. Prices include shipping. PayPal only. "Friends" option, please

Thanks!
Chris