FS; Gear clear out Black Diamond, Zpacks, Bearikade

I have a Zpacks camo Duplex that I have used less than 10 nights. I put a 1/2 hole in one of the vestibule doors near the bottom with my ice ax. Put repair tape on it and you don’t even notice it nor will it have any impact on the performance of the tent. The tent have a pattern issue when manufactured that left a white line in the camo pattern. This does not affect the material itself but just the look. Zpacks put camo tape over it so that the line is not noticeable either. The tent is in perfect shape. Mesh, zippers, floor, and the rest of the tent are perfect. I changed out the bright orange guy lines to Zpacks black Zcord. I don’t understand making a camo tent for stealth camping and then throwing gliwing orange line on it. Stuff sack is flawless.

I am asking $500 PP F&F for the tent.

The Bearikade is the weekender. I used it a total of 6 nights. It is flawless.

Will sale for $240 PP F&F

A Black Diamond Raven Ultra light 60cm Ice ax. Still in the packaging.  Sales for $109

I want $80 for the Ax PP F&F

I also have a brand new Sony RX100 V with 4 extra batteries, and the following apps purchased and installed. Time Lapse, Smooth water, and Star Trails. I added a screen protector. I also have a zpacks cam stuff sack. The cam is brand new with box and papers.

Will let cam with apps, stuff sack, and extra batteries go for $950. PP F&F please.

I will post pic in the next post

Please ask any question you may have. I am selling because I bought all this gear for the JMT this year but my partner quit on me 4 days in and I am trying to re-coup a little of the small fortune that I spent for the trip.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags