FS: Yates Haul Bag - Cheaper!

Hello Fellow Mountain Projectors,

I have a sweet Yates Haul Bag that I no longer need.  See pictures below.  This bag is made from ballistic cloth nylon and weighs 5 lbs 10 oz. with it's suspension components attached.  If I've done the cylinder volume calculation correctly, this thing comes in right around 7,000 cubic inches.  It has a very comfortable suspension system with padded hip belt and beefy fleece padded shoulder straps.  The shoulder straps can be placed at three different heights on the bag, accommodating a wide variety of human torsos.  There are also shoulder-top adjuster straps which help a lot.  The suspension system is much more like that of a comfy backpack than the systems on current haul bags, but is just as easy to get on and off and doesn't come with a weight penalty.

This haul bag has some other nice touches such as a large zip pocket under the lid, a long and very useful daisy chain running down the front of the bag, a floating (and removable) top lid and offset hauling straps that run all the way under the bag and back up the other side.  The offset straps allow you to keep the bag clipped to it's anchor while still being able to open it up and get what you need.  At the bottom of the bag the haul straps are "open" allowing for another haul bag, poop tube, portaledge, etc. to be attached underneath.

This sweet pig has been hauled up to Dinner Ledge on the South Face of Washington Column twice (six pitches total) and used for a day at a local crag to practice hauling (3-4 short pitches total).  There is some abrasion to the fabric in a few spots, but it's just on the surface.  It's a bit dusty, but there are no holes, tears, split seams or anything of that nature.  It's got a ton of life left and is eager to assist you with your next big wall mission!

I'm asking $75.00 plus shipping.  Full price offer will get you a free locker and custom plastic soda bottle haul knot protector.  What a deal!  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see different pics.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Detail

Tags