FS: Big Agnes and Thermarest

I've got two sleeping pads for sale, both used and in great shape. See pics for specs, markings, etc. Both blow up for pics and hold air all night, I just used the Q-Core for a couple night camping and it's great. The Prolite works great too and has a good R-Value and is super compact. 

BIG AGNES INSULATED Q-CORE - $50/shipped

Insulated Q-Core sleeping pads are the ultimate answer to age old quandary of how to pack comfort into the backcountry. Utilizing Alternating I-beam Construction, the Q-Core’s quilted look evenly distributes your weight while the larger outer chambers keep you cradled in the center of the pad. X-Static synthetic insulation keeps you warm and its packability allows you to take it with you anywhere.

20" x 72" x 3.5" - Silver/Gray - Rated for 15° - 27oz - $139.95

• X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
  • Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
  • Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
  • Internal polyurethane coating
  • Durable inflation valve
  • Store unrolled with valve open

PROLITE 3, SIZE SMALL - $35/shipped

Details

• This mattress is engineered for extreme alpine climbing, adventure racing and long-distance backpacking when reducing weight and bulk are paramount
  • Technically advanced fabric and foam make this pad 30% lighter than an UltraLite™
  • Low-volume, tapered design has the smallest rolled size ever
  • Bottom has an innovative, sticky-dot non-slip surface
  • This thinner version is perfect for three-season use

Made in USA.

From the Therm-a-Rest® Fast and Light Series.

R-Value2.3 - Packed Size 3.4" x 11" - Dimensions - 47" x 20" x 1.1"

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags