Massive Closet Clean-Out! - Men's Med/Large Clothing

I am doing a massive clean-out for some of my least-used apparel. Some of it has never been used.
I work as a Buyer in the outdoor industry so I end up with quite a bit of gear and these are all pieces I quite like but just don't get around to using.
I'm based in Western Canada - Add $10 to the item cost for anywhere in Canada or the US, I'll cover the extra if there is any. If you want more than one item, shipping for everything will only be $10, so that's obviously a great value.
Everything is priced for a quick sale.
PAYPAL Only please.

Here we go: (If you would like more info, alternate product views, etc, let me know).

Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Baselayer - Men's Large, Viking Blue, NEW with tags. *$30 USD*
I love the Capilene stuff, I just have too many baselayer pieces to justify another one.
http://www.backcountry.com/patagonia-capilene-3-crew-long-sleeve-mens

Arc'Teryx Gamma AR Pant- Men's Large-Tall, only used a few times. Super pristine condition. *$60 USD*
Great pants - Note that they're a bit snugger fitting than most softshell pants. I'm typically a Medium and these fit more like a medium than a large. They are also the Tall size, so great for guys over 6'0 or with especially long inseams.

Patagonia Capilene 3 Striped Crew - Men's Large, blue stripe print. Used. *$10 USD*
Small yellow paint-type stain on front (you can see it in the picture). Great piece, used but still has lots of life left.

Icebreaker GT Midweight Zip - Men's Large. Used. *$20 USD*
200-weight, This is a great piece that makes a warm baselayer or a lightweight midlayer. Great condition. It says 'Test Team' on the side, as it was a seeding piece for industry people.

Icebreaker GT Midweight Zip - Men's Large. Used. *$20 USD*
Quite similar to the piece above, slightly different cosmetics. It says 'Test Team' on the side, as it was a seeding piece for industry people.

Mountain Hardwear Nilas Jacket - Men's Large, Shark *$250 USD*
One of the nicest jackets I have ever owned, period. This piece was inspired by alpinist Uli Steck. I have another parka that I use quite a bit and I don't see using this jacket often enough to justify keeping it. It is an insane mix of lightweight and warm, and it fits extremely well. It doesn't have tags but I have only worn it once, it is in completely impeccable condition!
http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Mountain-Hardwear-Men-s-Nilas-Jacket_10207900_10208_10000001_-1_
Patagonia R1 Zip - Men's Large, Used. *$30 USD*
Love this fleece. Would never sell it, except that I have the same one in a different color. It's been used quite a bit but it shows minimal signs of wear and definitely will last a long, long time.
Marmot Zeus Jacket - Men's Medium, Gargoyle. *$50 USD*
800-Fill down, lightweight face fabric. This piece is used and has a couple small blemishes and one or two tiny holes. Nothing that should require patching yet. It hasn't been worn much, I was just hard on it on one particular trip going through trees, etc. Crazy value for 800-fill down.

The North Face Isotherm Windstopper Pants. New with Tags, Large, Black. *$50 USD*
Unreal deal, as these retail for $140 US. These are brand new, with tags still attached.
Great pant for winter running, cycling, snowshoeing, xc skiing, hiking, etc. Gore-Tex Windstopper.
http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/men-39-s-isotherm-ws-pant.html

Columbia PFG Bonehead SS Shirt, Beige. New with Tags, Medium. *$20 USD*
Fits more like a Large. Great piece. It's from Columbia's Performance Fishing Gear line, but it's as well suited for hiking, travelling, etc. Great 3-way open venting on the back of the shirt. Love the shirt, it's just too big for me.
Castelli Cycling Vest, Black. Lightly Used. *$20 USD*
Most of the back is mesh, making it a very light and breathable piece. Very weather-protective DWR-finished material on front and through shoulders. Only worn once or twice.