Metolius Safe Tech Trad Harness, ATC Guide, etc.

Price drop:

Metolius Safe Tech Trad Harness, size medium, like new condition - 99.99%new. I still have original packaging and receipt for proof of purchase date. $75 net 

BD ATC Guide and Metolius Locker, Yates Daisy Chain and Prussik $25 net

Buy it all for $95 net

La Sportiva Miura VS, size 46, good used condition. $60 net ( These do NOT stink)

Everything else is sold

I'm getting rid of my rack. Mostly all new stuff. I've been in school, and haven't had a chance to use most of it. Everything is either new or great shape. I'm going to try and sell it as a set. $750 shipped. Here's what I've got:

9 brand new c4s, never been used. 

2 .5s, 2 .75s, 2 1s, 2 2s, & 1 3. 

New without tags, Metolius Safe Tech Trad harness, size medium. I can provide proof of purchase date. It's been sitting in my gym bag for two months. I don't think it's ever been used. I may have climbed one single pitch with it at the gym. 

Complete set of Metolius Curve Nuts, #1-10. Excellent condition.

Wild Country stoppers, three big ones. #12, 13, & 14. Great condition.

7 Alpine draws. The 5 black and yellow ones have never been used. They are BD positrons on BD slings. The longer yellow one with orange and silver BD biners has been used once. basically new. The long red one has Bluewater biners that are used, but in good shape. No serious wear on them or the sling.

BD ATC Guide 

Metolius Screw Gate locker

Clip on nut tool

Yates Daisy Chain ( black)

Prussik/cordelette ( orange)

With this, basically all you need is a pair of shoes and a piece of rock to climb and you're in business. If you interested in this stuff, and wear a size 12 shoe,  I've got a pair of Muira VS and a pair of Arc'teryx Acrux FL GTX approach shoes, that I'll throw in for an extra hundred bucks for both.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags