Katabatic Alsek short 22 degree, 20 oz 900 Fill

Katabatic Alsek short 22 degree, 20 oz 900 Fill
$300 free shipping conus currently retails for $420
I bought this on the gearswap, the previous owner said it was new, my daughter used it on 1 trip. I'm 5'11" and I'm able to fit in it. This bag will work comfortably for anyone 5'8" or less. 20 oz, 22 degree bag.
1 clip was lost but I replaced it. Comes with stuff sack and cotton storage bag.
Like new, never been washed stored in cotton storage bag, no rips, tears or smells.
for perspective, I have it next to a black 30 degree zpacks long wide bag in some of the photo's below.

Features
Patented Cord Clip Attachment System – Easily attaches to any sleeping pad and offers unmatched versatility, comfort and efficiency in a quilt style sleeping bag.
Can Be Used Without a Sleeping Pad – Comes with removable webbing straps to be used without attaching to a sleeping pad.
Elastic Binding Around Bottom Opening – Elastic binding around the bottom opening prevents gaps and drafts at the sleeping pad.
Differential Cut – A critical factor in quilt style bags with adjustable girth, differential cut allows for maximum loft from our premium goose down.
Continuous Baffles – With continuous baffles the down can be easily moved around in the bag as temperatures dictate for maximum versatility.
Down Filled Collar – Our overstuffed collar fits comfortably against your neck to seal this critical area from drafts.
Trapezoidal Foot Box – We have shaped our foot box for the greatest comfort, warmth and efficiency.
Overstuffed Baffles over the Foot Section – Provides extra insulation over your feet to ensure toasty toes.
Made in Colorado – We take pride in a quality product made in the USA.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags