[WTS] BA Fly Creek UL2, BPWD Inner Mesh Tent, OR Bug Bivy, ... more

First “I’ll Take it” gets it … ** Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 $200.00 ** (catch and release) Original ad on Backpacking Light: https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/big-agnes-fly-creek-ul2-excellent-condition/ It’s still in excellent condition. I only used it on 2 trips: once for 3 days on a car camping trip to Pinnacles National Park and one night on a Yosemite Snowshoe trip. Email me if you want more photos I have decided to go with a MLD Trailstar. $200 BA Fly Creek UL2, shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com

** Bearpaw Wilderness Designs two person mid mesh nest. $90.00 ** (catch and release) 6 inch bathtub, 30D silnylon floor. 14.7 oz in stuff sack. Original ad on Backpacking Light (it was listed with a bunch of other gear): https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/fs-misc-items-incl-poles-cleats-2p-mid-inner-hydration/#post-3457657 I used once on a 4-day trip to Yosemite. It doesn’t quite work with my Trailstar. It’s a little bit too tall. Send me an email if you want more photos. $90 BPWD Pyranet 2, shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com

** Outdoor Research Bug Bivy $50.00 NWOT ** No-see-um netting Single overhead shock-corded Delrin® pole keeps bivy up and off of face when sack is closed Long-zip end opening allows rapid entry so you can minimize the number of micro guests Sleeping pad straps keep your sleeping pad secure Small mesh pockets holds nighttime essentials Includes Delrin pole and stuff sacks Shoulder girth is 50 in. 89” Length 16 oz. Send me an email if you want more photos. $50 OR Bug Bivy, shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com

** Nemo Fillo Pillow, Moss Green $25.00 ** Covered with velvety soft microfiber, it’s a combination of a baffled 3 in. air bladder topped with 1 in. of luxury foam, allowing you to dial in the perfect amount of comfort Attached stuff sack lets you compact the NEMO Fillo pillow down to about the size of a 1-liter water bottle for easy packing Removable microsuede cover is machine washable 17 x 10.5 inches 10.8 oz. Send me an email if you want more photos $25.00 Nemo Fillo, Shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com

** Kelty Down Pillow $15.00 ** 20” X 15”. Comes with stuff sack. Blue. 600-Fill-Power Down Lightly used. No tears, rips, or stains. Great to Excellent condition 10 oz $15.00 Kelty Down Pillow, Shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com

** Outdoor Research Sun Runner Radar Cap, NWT, $20.00 ** Pewter unique snap-on cape attachment When not in use the cape can be stowed in a pocket at the center back or completely removed. Fabric : 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave Weight : 2.6oz / 75g Avg. Weight for size L/XL More Specs and Photos at Outdoor Research website $20.00 OR Sun Runner Radar Cap, Shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com

** Outdoor Research Bug Head Net, NWT, $10.00 ** Fabric : 100% nylon, mesh netting Weight : 1.3oz / 37g Includes carrying case $10.00 OR Head Bug Net, Shipped, PayPal F&F or add 3% Reply to: Tom DOT Sabido AT gmail DOT com