FS: Six Moon Designs Fusion 50 – Never Used

I’m selling my Six Moon Designs Fusion 50 pack.  This is the newer redesigned model.  It has a medium hip belt and regular shoulder harness.  I bought the pack this past December and I have not used it.  I believe it’s a really nice pack with an innovative design and well thought out features.  I’m selling because I couldn’t quite dial in the fit to where I want it.  I think it’s my issue, rather than the pack, but I have a couple other packs with this general capacity and need to thin out the herd anyway.  This pack retails for $230.  I’m selling this one for $160, or 30% below retail, and I will pay for shipping in the CONUS.

Please send me a PM if interested.  Attached is the link to the SMD web site.  This pack is the green version.  Of course, I can send you a picture of this pack if you like.  PayPal only.  Please use the Friends & Family option or add 3% to the selling price if you’re not comfortable with that.

https://www.sixmoondesigns.com/collections/backpacking-packs/products/fusion-50?variant=27562065672

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags