FS: Montane Lite-speed H2O jacket, m's M/L, yellow

Excellent ultralight rain shell with (from what I understand) modest breathability. Haven't even used it in a real outdoor / exertion / storm setting so I can't comment on its overall utility. But, was purchased in the first place based on Don's informative BPL review, here, on the hoodless brother to this piece:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/montane_featherlite_h20_spotlite_review.html#.UnaouJRARk8

To be clear, this is UK size large. Those who are familiar with Montane will know that this actually fits closer to a men's MEDIUM, albeit the fit could be called "regular" and therefore allows for ample layering underneath. I am usually a size medium across all "normal" brands and found the fit of this jacket to be well-suited to use a top / outer layer above e.g. a base and possibly fleece or ul insulating piece.

The color is "Fluoro" which is basically a high-visibility yellow-green. Certainly well-suited for cycling and urban running, or if you never want to have any reason to lose it, regardless of whether you're in the city or the mountains.

Anyway ... that should do it. Excellent condition! Basically like new.

Price: $40 shipped to CONUS

Please don't PM me. Instead send email to sns426 [at] gmail [dot] com

Detail

Tags