Selling Zpacks cuben fiber gear.

Well I was hoping it would never happen but it has. My arthritis and age has pretty much caught up with me. Tried to do an extended hike in Pa. but the rocks and the heat were just too much for me. Was only out a week and just could not handle it.
I am going to keep enough gear for day and weekend hikes but have some newly purchased gear that I will probably never use. Wish I could just give it away but really can't afford to do that. So here is what I have to sell:

Zpack Arc Blast backpack, green, medium torso, large belt. has two belt pouches. Paid $370 Sell $275
This pack is like new, used for the last 7 day hike.

Zpack Cuben Tarp, 8.5 x 10, has treking pole pouches and 12 6.5in titanium Paid $315 Sell $250
stakes. New, set up one time in the back yard.

Zpacks Splash Bivy- Large, set up one time in the back yard, never used on a Paid $240 Sell $200
hike.

I would like to be paid by Pay Pal but would accept a personal check or money order but would not ship item until they
cleared. Since these items are so light weight I will also pay shipping within the U.S.

If interested please shoot me a personal message and I will get back to you with paypal or home info.

Thanks for looking,, Storm

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags