Damaged Marmot Plasma 15, left zip, regular

Damaged Marmot Plasma 15 left zip regular, - hood removed and modified the footbox to be narrow, for warmer feet.

$175 obo free shipping conus paypal

This is a new plasma sleeping bag that was butchered and the hood removed and the footbox narrowed. I picked it up of ebay and had it professionally repaired, in the hopes it would work for me. But I'm going back to my quilt.So if you are a side sleeping, gram weenie, contortionist capable of figuring out how to zipper this bag, and are someone who doesn't need a lot of footbox room, then this may be the bag for you. It has great loft and is really warm. Only weights 25.7 oz and is a full sleeping bag but requires a down hat of some kind like most quilts. It is damaged but still fully functional once you tighten the collar to seal in the warmth.

The bag has an Insulated Collar with secures the warmth in the bag except for about 2 inches see photo, but you can tuck what is left of the hood in this hole or just wear a down jacket to bed.
There is another problem, it's hard to zip. That is the biggest complaint about plasma bags but on this bag it's doubly so because the hood was removed and funny strip of zipper just hangs out (see photo) I stuck my arm out zipped it completely and then managed to pull my arm in and then snap the collar and cinch it up tight without a problem. Anyway someone out there on a budget might want to put up with a bag like this. If not then I guess I use it at trailheads and throw it in the car so I don't have repack.

I'd give you a refund if need be but you would have to pay shipping both ways if you return it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags