FS: Western Mountaineering Versalite with Overstuff, excellent condition!

Western Mountaineering makes the Mercedes Benz of sleeping bags, and I have a great one for sale.

Its as Versalite, which is a 10° bag in their Extremelite series. However, I sent the bag to Western Mountaineering for them to add 3oz of overstuff, so its now warmer than that (Western Mountaineering is true to temperature rating).

This is a 6' bag in a right zip. Its in excellent condition. In fact, the stuff sack was lost so I purchased one from Western Mountaineering though never used it, so that is brand new! Also comes with the original storage sack. I have inspected every inch of the bag and there are no rips, tears, stains, marks, etc on it...it would pass for new.

A versalite is a dream to sleep in. It has a 360° full neck collar to block drafts when sleeping in any position, and a full length zipper draft tube. Its also a great size....its wider than an ultralite but not quite as wide as a megalite, so you have plenty of room to move around in but by not being so side its easier to keep warm with your body heat (less air to heat).

6' Versalites are $575 + $45 for overstuff + $12 for the stuff sack is $632. I am selling this Versalite for $410 shipped free!