FS: Women's pants (prana, eddie bauer); Montrail hiking boots 8.5; LaFuma daypack

Cleaning out the closet! Cash and local pick-up in Boulder preferred, happy to ship if buyer pays shipping and any desired paypal fees. Happy to send more pics or answer any questions.

*SOLD* Women's LaSportiva Miuras lace-up, size 38.5. Climbed less than a dozen pitches, rubber in like-new shape, just not the right size for me. $45

Women's Prana Halle pants, size 6 short. Used one season, great pants in great shape, they just no longer fit me. $40

Women's Prana Tenaya pants (older style), size Medium, and hemmed to fit a typical "short" pants length. Well-used but still have life left, would still be wearing them if they fit. Blue and light khaki, $10 each. 

Women's Prana fleece-lined climbing pants, size Medium, and hemmed to fit a typical "short" pants length. Warm, flexible, and durable. $20

Women's Eddie Bauer fleece-lined pants, size 4 (runs big, fits similar to all above pants, more like a Medium or 6/8). 3 zippered pockets, warm and cozy! $20

Women's Eddie Bauer WeatherEdge ski pants, size XS. A few small cuts near the cuffs, otherwise good shape. $30

*SOLD* Women's Prana shorts, size 6. Small rip in front right pocket, has been patched from the inside, pocket fully functional. (on left in pic) $20

*SOLD* Women's Patagonia Happy Hiker shorts, size 8. (these two shorts fit about the same). (on right in pic) $20

Women's Montrail Gortex hiking boots size 8.5. Saw mild use for a few years then sat in the closet for a few years. In good condition, sole in great shape. $150 new, selling for $50. 

LaFuma daypack. Used once or twice, like new - was a gift from someone who liked day hikes sans climbing gear a lot more than I do. Has a lot of nice features: sleeve and tube port for water bladder, felt-lined sunglasses pocket, padded hip belt with hip pocket for cell phone or candy bar, lots of places to clip things, exterior water bottle pockets, built-in rain fly that folds into the bottom, and a "ventlight" suspension system that carries crazy comfortably, so the pack basically never touches your back. All this comes at a weight cost, this pack isn't super light - but may be a worthwhile tradeoff for someone who craves more support and comfort in their pack. Not 100% sure of the capacity, but I have another 18L daypack and 35L climbing pack and this seems to be roughly between the two. Originally ~$100, selling for $25. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags