Lots of gear for sale #3 (Climbing Shoes, layers mens and womens)

It seems I have to break this up because the forum keeps shorting out on me as I upload pics.  Plenty of gear with plenty of life that I'd rather pass on than toss. Buyer pays shipping unless otherwise noted, though some combo deals can be worked out. All items are used unless otherwise noted. I'm not selling crap, but I'll do my best to be straightforward about the condition of the gear. Can do meet ups in the Tacoma, WA area.

OR Palladin Jacket, Men's Large. It's perhaps 5+ years old, but in pretty good shape. Perhaps a bit of dirt, but no notable damage. All in all, a quality hardshell. $30.

5.10 Hiangles. Mens US 9. Used, but still with rubber. $25

Marmot Womens Medium Fleece. Only worn a few times, great shape. $25

Patagonia Womens Medium down jacket. this one is a bit dirty but no damage, just well loved. $30.
Another shot of the women's down.

Mammut Womens Small Hybrid puffy. Powerstretch on the sides and underarms. The puff is part down, part synthetic.  Awesome jacket, worn only a little. $40.

North Face Womens Vest, 550 fill down. Size Medium.  The 550 fill means it's not as soft and plsuh as other down products, but it's burlier and more wind resistant.  $20

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags