EDELRID ROCK CLIMBING ROPE 60M [AS NEW, used once] & METOLIUS SENTINEL HAUL BAG [as NEW, just in storage],

Cross posting from backpackinglight.com. You can review or verify my selling history there.

Edelrid ROCK CLIMBING ROPE 60m 10.3mm. Snow (mint green and white). Cobra Entrance Line. A highly durable cragging rope. Due to its size and weight probably not as ideal for multipitch. Roughly 2 years old, used on a single simple day outing, using other people’s ropes as well, rope may have been used 2-3 times on 5.easy with no falls or even chance of falls on it, has been stored in a cardboard box ever since. Rope was protecteded on a tarp the one time it was used, then in archival storage since. Was $169.95 new. Have original paperwork cardstock wrapping and price sticker. My loss your gain. Details in next post.

& METOLIUS Sentinel HAUL BAG [NEW] Durethane is 10x more abrasion resistant than polyurethane coatings, this is an incredibly durable bag. It has been sitting in storage, used to store down filled winter gear, A very poor use for this rugged haul bag. Was $155 new. Details in next post. Essentially new, just sitting gear in storage. Definitely never used as a haul bag. Main flaw is I removed the simple hip belt to use with a diy backpack, so would rather keep it. The straps and everything else as new. The hip belt was just a simple strap.

Rope only shows wear from that one trip. The rope end sticker is still on as seen in the picture, I think the other end may have loosened, I don’t remember, rope has been stored loosely inside this box inside a cool dry environment. It has been well protected and is still considered safe for up to 10 years. Haul bag and rope were purchased together, new. Are both essentially as NEW. Rope has no falls, nor was it ever used in such a way that a dynamic lead fall could occur.

Edelrid is a top tier German rock climbing brand, renowned for quality and reliability.

A robust, sturdy single rope and great value for the money. Excellent rope for cragging and indoor climbing due to 10.3 mm width and durability/price.

Rope stats from packaging:

Diameter (mm) 10.3

Weight (g/m) 68

Sheath proportion (%) 36

Number of UIAA falls 7

Impact force (kN) 8.9

Dynamic elongation (%) 33

Static elongation (%) 9.8

Sheath slippage (mm) 0

Edelrid Entrance Line/Cobra

Proven EDELRID quality.

Metolius’ Sentinel haul bag is designed for use on shorter walls, or can be paired with a large haul bag to hold essentials on long walls. With its beefy fabric and straps, the Sentinel also makes a great crag pack, as it stands upright and has a big opening for you to get at all your gear.

4lbs 11 ounces but I never weighed. Might have some generalized rubbing or wear. Definitely rugged enough to still haul gear hard for decades to come. I want to sell this without the simple hip belt. It has the harness and shoulder and everything but the simple hip strap.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES

Weight 4 lbs 11 oz (2.1 kg)
Color Blue
Size One Size
Made In Vietnam
Mfg Sku/Part Number SENT001.02
Dimensions 25″ x 12″ x 9″ plus 4″ collar (635 mm x 305 mm x 229 mm plus 102 mm)
Other Features – Designed for use on shorter walls or as a sub-bag under the main haul bag
– Doubles as a super-tough crag pack
– The main seam is RF welded, forming a leak-proof seal that is stronger than the fabric itself
– Well-padded, ergonomically-cut suspension system tucks away in seconds for hauling
– Removable back pad
– Virtually indestructible, custom aluminum closure buckle
– Top compression strap
– Offset haul points
– Double-layer ballistic lid with zippered pocket
– Under bag haul points: 1.3 kN (300 lbf)
– Smaller version of the Quarter Dome
– 2800 cu. in. (46 L)

Rope cost me $169.95 + tax new.

Haul bag $150 + tax.

I'm the original and only owner.

$100 for rope $90 for haul bag. Shipping is at cost.

The rope will fit inside a flat rate priority, or economy at cost probably around half the cost of Priority Mail. The haul bag is oversized, so may be best just to ship parcel post at cost, using the weight of the bag and 3 lbs for oversized box is at least 8 lbs shipped. PayPal ff. If this post is up it means these are still available.

Will ship tomorrow.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags