Lots of Trad Gear, BD Cams, Trango Slings, and more La Sportiva Nepal Cubes, Feathered Friends Jacket

Lots of trad gear and more for sale, getting rid of extra stuff to get ready for some travel, so time for my rack to make its way to someone who will get some more use out of it for now.

Everything is in great shape, I would prefer to sell everything together, but realistically that probably isn't feasible, so I'll try to set things in sets and will give preference to those who will bundle things and buy items in full sets. I won't part out cams individually for a couple of days, hoping to sell those together. 

Gear is in Spokane, WA. Local sales preferred but willing to ship at buyers expense. 

Items for sale are as follows - if they're still up they're available. 

Cams are in great shape. Some have been weighted but none have taken falls. 

BD Old-Style Camalots: These are older but look and function like new. Very minimal wear and are in just as good of shape as my new C4s. Reslung last summer. 

.5-$25

.75-$30

1-$30

2-$30

BD C4 Cams: These are in great shape. A season old, lobes are all in great shape.

3-$45

3-$45

Old School Nut Tool - $3 w/ biner or free with nut set.

Mammut Wiregates - $5 for both.

Trango 11mm Slings: 3

Triple Length- $8/ea. Like new. (120cm)

Omega Pacific Rap Rings - $7 for both or free with purchase over $25

Tube Style Belay Devices - $5/ea.

Beastmaker 1000 Hangboard - $80 w/ oak mounting board. DM for photos, looks brand new. 

La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX - $350 Size 44 (US Size 11 mens)

These are like new and have seen minimal use. The soles have no wear on them and the boots have minimal scuffing. 

Feathered Friends Helios Hoodie - Size Large - $275. Jacket has no wear or tear and is in excellent condition.